Office of Finance
Gail D. Francis
14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
The Office of Finance is dedicated to maximizing available resources and delivering creative and innovative financial services to a wide range of internal and external customers of the County through managerial leadership and an effective team of employees committed to excellence.
Description of Services
- Controls all cash and investments to assure maximum safety, liquidity, and yield.
- Support legislative process - including composing and reviewing draft resolutions and bills, esp., those involving complex financial issues.
- Collects all revenues and receipts due to the County, including property taxes.
- Conducts tax sales to collect delinquent property taxes.
- Maintains system of accounts and records for all financial transactions.
- Certifies availability of funds for payment of liabilities and obligations.
- Processes and/or monitors payments to vendors, employees, or other payees for goods, services, and other liabilities.
- Reports results of financial operations using established reporting standards and methods.
- Facilitates annual financial audit process.
- Administers multi-organization risk management program.
If you have questions relating to the financial operations of the County, please contact the department directly at (301) 952-5025 or via email at ILKline@co.pg.md.us.
For Tax Billing Inquiries please telephone 301-952-4030 or 301-952-4252.
Back to Top